Dramia

Story: Albatross
Written By: Dario Finelli
Series: Star Trek: The Animated Series
Year: 1974

McCoy is accused of causing a plague on a planet he visited years before, and as such he is being tried for murder. I am consistently impressed in rewatching this series with the quality of the stories…especially after I have seen Enterprise and some of Voyager…
I mean this was written as the best Star Trek it could be, and with all the limitations of the cheap animation, I am still impressed with the aliens and lifeforms this show creates despite its limitations. Where as motion is a limitation in this show, make up was the limitation in ALL the live action series.

This episode is another good one, I enjoyed it and found it both entertaining and thought provoking.

NEXT TIME: A Thankless Child