Kevin Uxbridge

Story: The Survivors
Written By: Michael Wagner
Series: Star Trek: The Next Generation
Year: 1989

Average for TNG, but this was a time when Average TNG meant enjoyable but not spectacular. It isn’t really mediocre, but it doesn’t often come to mind when thinking of the best. I like this one, I think it is interesting, but it never truly grabs me. I can’t imagine to many saying they love it, but it surely is not in the category of bad episodes many had come to seeing far too often in the first two seasons.
Anyhow a man and his wife are the only to left on a planet after the much of it was destroyed. For some reason they are unharmed, as is their home. It is a mystery that leads the crew of the Enterprise to question the how and why this could be.

I liked the twist at the end, made this episode worthwhile.

NEXT TIME: Bronze Age Civilization