Every Decision

Story: Parallels
Written By: Brannon Braga
Series: Star Trek: The Next Generation
Year: 1993

I like “Parallels”. I don’t love it. But it was nice to see an episode that focused on Worf that didn’t have to be about Klingons. Makes him seem somewhat better rounded than just “Klingon Klingon Klingon!”
Anyhow he is slipping into other dimensions somehow, and each time he does he is finding the crew of the Enterprise with minor changes. At first some of them seem simple, but then they get really different.

Like I said, it is decent. Nothing special for sure. But I liked certain elements like the cameo from Wesley Crusher, it was cool that they didn’t make a big deal of it, in one of the universes he is just there…makes sense. Pretty cool. Less cool is the hint that Worf and Troi could begin a relationship. No way. I don’t buy them as a couple at all, they aren’t right for each other in anyway.

NEXT TIME: Erik Pressman