Star Trek: Deep Space Nine - Season 6 Recap

Season 6 is a fantastic season, from that incredible six-episode arc to the tragic death of Jadzia in the final episode. It is quite a great season, with only 2 or 3 bad episodes, and maybe a couple mediocre ones. For the most part it is great story after great story, showing the sad effects of war in some of the most honest stories in all of Trek.

The fact of the matter is that Season 6 may be incredible, but it completely relies on the previous great seasons…even so I think this may very well be the best season of the whole series. It doesn’t have the strongest finale (I actually think next season’s is the strongest), but it DOES have the best opening of any season, and is more consistently awesome from week to week this year.

I wish there was more to say, but I think it is a great season, probably my favorite of any Trek season.

NEXT TIME: Purpose of Sisko